About Carson Care
CarsonCare nursing agency was established in 2016 by nurses with the aim of supporting healthcare providers with temporary and permanent recruitment. Over the years CarsonCare has grown is client and staff database and has extended its service into the provision of health and social care in domiciliary settings. We operate 24/7, 365-day service with a single point of contact. CarsonCare endeavours to cover all vacancies whether they are booked at short notice or in advance. We pride ourselves in providing a flexible service that meets the unique and individual needs of our clients and staff.
Our objectives include:
- Inclusive of the Data Protection Act 1998 and confidentiality agreements, CarsonCare will implement the most effective communication methods, with our friendly and professionally trained office staff.
- CarsonCare office staff will work as an effective team to ensure the fulfilment of vacancies is done in a timely and efficient manner that places emphasis on delivering a quality safe service.
- We will respond promptly to complaints from our clients and staff and use all feedback to further improve our service delivery.
- In addition to providing mandatory training to all its members, CarsonCare will also provide its staff with opportunities for continued professional development, in order to keep their skills and knowledge up to date and relevant. This includes support and guidance with NMC revalidation for our registered nurses.
- CarsonCare will maintain clear and achievable objectives and value continuous personal development reviews, whilst using an open feedback system, thereby facilitating our staff’s determination to succeed.
- To recruit and retain only the best and appropriately qualified staff.
- To conform fully with all the requirements and regulations issued by the Department of Health, The Care Quality Commission (CQC), and The Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW).
CarsonCare is committed to providing quality services to all our clients and staff. We are committed to continuously improve the quality of our service. The agency has a comprehensive Quality Assurance Policy, which is constantly under review and revision. An important part of our approach to quality assurance is to obtain the views and feedback from all our stakeholders, particularly those of clients and their representatives, and our staff.
Why Choose Us
Receive alerts from
Our Mobile App
Staff have the opportunity to manage their work life through our own Company App.